Thursday, April 10, 2008

...I Found The Love...

To be 100% honest I thought that nobody would even read my blog until my cousins left comments...thanks! anyway, this week has so far been a pretty dang good one. I actually haven't really done anything that great or had anything miraculous happen. I did get a new backpack, thats pretty fun. Oh! today in choir (yeah, I sing) the Drama teacher (yes i was in a play) walked over to me while I was playing the piano and said that my hair looked really good and that I looked good. Some people may have found this to be a little bit AWKWARD but for me, I just laughed and said "Hey you too...I like the whole...yeah" and she knew I was totally lying but its all good! So I think that it is pretty dang amazing how much I have found that I actually do love people. For instance, my P.E. class is called Cross Age Tutoring. This is where we go to the elementary schools and teach p.e. to the first threw third graders. Yes, there are some whom get on my nerves at times because they refuse to listen but I never have gotten mad at them. I was walking to go meet up with my next class and I was just thinking to myself how amazing these little children really are! I actually do love them and care about them. I will admit that I don't always do exactly as the lesson plan says and they aren't getting the full physical part of P.E. but hey, we have fun! I don't know why but whenever I am writing in this whole blog thing so many thoughts just come to my head. It is kind of crazy! but I love it!! So remember how I somewhat mentioned the former co-chair in my last blog? well I have a little story to tell... He is the kind of guy who comes off as stuck up and can be immature at times (who can't?) I honestly could not stand him. Whenever we happened to be at the same place I was just in a horrible mood and was only thinking about how much he annoyed me. So, at EFY which was amazing by the way! Kenneth Cope was the guest speaker and holy cow! but I will get to that later! One of the first talks that were given was on how amazing WE are. WE being our spirits and who we really are. Also how our bodies are just hiding the real us. The spirit basically said to me forget about myself and learn to love everyone! so, that night at the super awesome dance I went up to him and was all dude look, to be completely honest I like hated you before we got up here. I was just really apologetic towards him. That is basically the jist of it... so on to how amazing this efy was! I already said about the first talk and how our bodies are trash and they are hiding how amazing our true selves, our spirits, are. I don't know if you have heard of Kenneth Cope but to be honest, his music is amazing! Pretty much all music is amazing to me but there was this one song "Gethsemane" that he sang on the last day and I basically cried...alot! I actually had alot of chances to talk to him and I don't know how he does it but he remembers basically everyones name that he meets! haha... for the fun part of EFY, we had all the different companies, my color was purple and our name was "Sweet is the work" we were an amazing group, to be honest I thought it was going to be a pretty not good group in the begining but it turns out we were amazing! we won the SPUNITY award. If you have no clue what that is it is spirt and unity put together, basically the all around best group! I don't know what got into me but I went like crazy at EFY, I was so hyper for some reason...I like lead the cheer which I won't lie was pretty dang legit! anyway, it was an amazing EFY and I actually saw it change peoples lives. here i am again haha, talking about how amazing the church is! I just can't get enough of it! or the Book of Mormon! holy cow that book... changes my life every day! So, I don't know what else I really want to say on here...the Elephant Love Medley at the bottom...pick it and listen to it! its so bomb!! or Arrival to Earth...that one is good too, basically all songs are good! to any of you who read this, thankyou! it means alot! I LOVE YOU!!

No comments: